Wednesday, April 24, 2013

C4K #9-#10 Summary April

new kids on the blog


C4K#9

Dominic is a 4th grader in Nevada. His post My Best Coolest Snow Day Ever is a creative post in which he either reflects on a snow day or imagines one. He talks about playing in the backyard with his brother and sister. I told him that here in Mobile, Alabama we do not have snow days often. I told him I believe the average to be around every eight to ten years or so. I also told him that I enjoyed reading his blog. I noticed the last blog post is dated February. I encouraged him to do more blogging in the future.

C4K#10

Conner is a 4th grade student in Australia. His first, and only, blog post Welcome to My Blog details several facts about him. He says he really enjoys blogging, his classes, and the fact that he has his very own netbook. He likes his teachers and football. He poses the questions: "Do you have anything in common?" and "Do you have any tips on my blog?" I commented and told him that I too am new to blogging and enjoy it. I also told him that I have always enjoyed school as well. The biggest tip I had to offer him on blogging is to proofread, proofread, proofread. I told him my class has been trained to do so. I closed commenting on how I enjoyed reading his blog and that I hope he will continue to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment