Friday, April 26, 2013

Final Report on PLN Project #9

my symbaloo


This class has introduced me to a lot of useful resources. I positively love Symbaloo and Google Drive. The Twitter connections during this class have also been a big help in getting a Twitter account focused on education and technology going. I now have a personal Twitter account and an education inspired one. I love checking my education one and seeing the articles educators tweet and retweet, as well as the events going on inside their classroom. Another great resource, I learned about in EDM310 are blogs. I enjoy looking through teachers’ blogs and seeing what works for their classroom and what does not.

Since my last PLN post, I have added some diversity and multi-cultured education focused websites, such as TeacherVision and Teaching Tolerance. Both of these sites offer wonderful information regarding activities, lesson plans, and assignments that promote diversity. Many of the assignments can be adapted to include technology as well, which is a rather large plus.

I think a collection of resources including both professionals and tools are necessary to become a successful teacher. My PLN is still in its beginning stages, but I intend to continue to develop and add to my PLN. Thank you Dr. Strange for pointing me in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment